As a beauty industry expert, Laurie is responsible for creating and launching thousands of beauty and wellbeing products working at the intersection where intuition, design aesthetic and marketable scale meet. As a creative visionary of now-ubiquitous and iconic consumer & specialty brands, her impact has generated billions in revenue.
Laurie is an inspiring and innovative leader with a powerful command of the entire brand building, product development and store experience process. As the founding design EVP of Bath and Body Works, she built the creative inspiration and direction that grew the brand to over $2 Billion in sales with 1600 stores.
Laurie has been a sought out creative ideator working with such diverse brands as Ulta, American Eagle, Aerie and Dean & DeLuca. Additionally, Laurie recently launched her own brand, Saint Main, a natural beauty and wellness lifestyle brand.
Strengths & Interests
• Powerful visionary leader who inspires transformational thinking, cross-team alchemy and holistic brand experiences.
• Equally passionate about nurturing the creative process with a keen financial acumen to ensure target sales and profit delivery.
• Expert at leading and creating brand strategy, concept ideation, product design and development through compelling launch strategies.
• Cutting edge design aesthetic paired with profound creative intuition.
• Rich experience creating store interiors, marketing and merchandising campaigns, visual direction and fixture design.
• Intuitive trend forecaster known for identifying & capitalizing on white space opportunities leading to growth businesses.
• Thrives in both an entrepreneurial, start up environment and a corporate workplace.
• Dynamic boardroom presenter and award winning speaker.
• Passionate about creating beautiful products and spaces that inspire.
• Wellness and natural lifestyle expert, Yoga Teacher & Meditation Coach.